- 2017/10/26 If more diversification in the tourism offer is seen in the MSAR in future the percentage of GDP created by travel and tourism in the city could reach US$27.2 billion by 2026 The tourism and travel sector could represent 37.6 per cent of Macau’s total gross domestic product (GDP) in 2..
- 2017/9/28 Macau’s gross domestic product grew 11.5 per cent year-on-year in real terms in the second quarter of the year, according to data published by the Statistics and Census Bureau (DSEC). ‘The economic growth was attributable to the increases in exports of services and private consumptio..
- The value of local exports of zero tariff goods to Mainland China under the Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement (CEPA) dropped 8.2 per cent month-on-month to almost MOP7 million (US$869,657) in July, with a 34.6 per cent year-on-year drop, according to the latest data released by the Macao Econo..
- 2017/7/27Macau and Zhuhai airports could play an essential role in a possible Greater Bay Area joint airspace, although the expansion of the MSAR airport to increase its aviation capacity has been slow, members of the business aviation industry have told Business Daily. According to Charlie Mul..
- 2017/6/19During the first quarter of 2017, the city saw a 10.3 per cent increase in its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) when compared to the same quarter a year ago, according to the latest data released by the Statistics and Census Service (DSEC). The significant increase, opines economist Albert..
- 2017/4/20The MSAR’s gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to undergo a 2.8 per cent year-on-year change this year, according to a report by the International Monetary Fund. Expectations are that growth will continue in 2018, with a 1.7 per cent year-on-year growth, notes the report. The fi..
- Macau in Brief The Macao Special Administrative Region, including the Macao Peninsula, Taipa Island and Coloane Island, is located south of Guangdong Province at the western bank of the Pearl River Estuary. It is contiguous to Gongpei of Zhuhai City, lying close to the South China Sea in the south...